Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stephen King "Under The Dome"

I'm so excited, I just picked up my copy of King's latest masterpiece, "Under The Dome". This is his first big epic novel since...well, since I don't know when. At a whopping 1072 pages, it promises to be epic!

There are over 100 characters to get to know. King may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I've been a fan since I was a young teen, when I borrowed "Pet Sematary" from a friend. I stayed up almost all night that night reading that book. I immediately read everything King had ever written and, to this day, I always keep close tabs on King's website to find out when the next novel is coming out.

Check out the official website for the novel:

Under The Dome by Stephen King

3 comments:

Ora said...

So what's the verdict? Did you finish this thousand-page book? Did you like it? Do you recommend it?

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm currently reading it again! The story is epic, the characters (over 100) are well developed and I can't WAIT until it comes out as a movie on HBO. You really should pick it up. It's one of Stephen King's BEST.

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!