Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stephen King "Under The Dome"

I'm so excited, I just picked up my copy of King's latest masterpiece, "Under The Dome". This is his first big epic novel since...well, since I don't know when. At a whopping 1072 pages, it promises to be epic!

There are over 100 characters to get to know. King may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I've been a fan since I was a young teen, when I borrowed "Pet Sematary" from a friend. I stayed up almost all night that night reading that book. I immediately read everything King had ever written and, to this day, I always keep close tabs on King's website to find out when the next novel is coming out.

Check out the official website for the novel:

Under The Dome by Stephen King

2 comments:

Ora said...

So what's the verdict? Did you finish this thousand-page book? Did you like it? Do you recommend it?

Stuttering Stanley said...

Yes, I'm currently reading it again! The story is epic, the characters (over 100) are well developed and I can't WAIT until it comes out as a movie on HBO. You really should pick it up. It's one of Stephen King's BEST.